Version 1.06 of the SmartVS Simulator has been released. This new version includes a new modality, ASSR! We have also made improvements and corrections throughout the software and updated some patient profiles. For a full list of changes, see the information below.
To update your SmartVS installation, please complete the following steps:
- From the SmartVS launcher, click on [Help > Updates]. This will close the SmartVS windows and open the software update utility.
- In the Update Name field, make sure ‘SmartVS106.DAT’ is entered (without the quotation marks).
- Click on the [Start Software Update] button at the bottom-left of the window. If you have previously updated SmartVS you will see a confirmation message that indicates when the program was last updated. Click [Yes] to continue with the update.
- Let the updater finish the download, then click on [Exit and Return to Application].
- SmartEP-ASSR had been added to the available software modules. Acquire Auditory Steady State Responses for tones and clicks with any of the exiting patient profiles.
- When using an Otoscope, selecting a Specula is now required.
- Ear tips must be used for tympanometry and acoustic reflex measurements.
- Patient profiles now load with preselected EEG, EMG, and Line Noise levels.
- Selection of the primary DPOAE frequency is now based on F2 instead of F1.
- Audible tones during audiometric testing using the PC speakers, can be disabled via checkbox in Audiometer screen.
- Patient setup and state can be now saved and loaded from the Testing Room
- Patient image with or without electrodes and transducers can now be copied to the windows clipboard
- New Documents tab added to the Patient History window to display supporting documents. Documents may be added or deleted from this tab by any user.
- The following patients have been updated:
- Enrique, Fernando
- Johnson, Wyatt
- Hays, Mae