Version 1.05 of the SmartVS Simulator has been released. This new version allows selection of either inserts or headphones for testing. In this version, the interaural attenuation for the insert earphones has been adjusted
from 60 dB to 55 dB, and 40 dB for the new headphones. We have also made improvements and corrections
throughout the software and patient profiles.
To update your SmartVS installation, please complete the following steps:
- From the SmartVS launcher, click on [Help > Updates]. This will close the SmartVS windows and open the software update utility.
- In the Update Name field, make sure ‘SmartVS.DAT’ is entered (without the quotation marks)
- Click on the [Start Software Update] button at the bottom-left of the window. If you have previously updated SmartVS you will see a confirmation message that indicates when the program was last updated. Click [Yes] to continue with the update.
- Let the updater finish the download
- In the Update Name field, enter the update name ‘SmartVSPatients.DAT‘ (without the quotation marks). Just like before, if you see a confirmation message, click [Yes] to continue.
- Let the updater finish the download, then click on [Exit and Return to Application].
- Added option to select inserts or headphones
- Adjusted interaural attenuation of insert earphones from 60 dB to 55 dB.
- Minor corrections to patient profiles