Version 1.05.50 of the SmartVS Simulator has been released. This new version implements functionality to record Transient Evoked OAE using tones (stimulus-frequency,SFOAE). We have also made improvements and corrections
throughout the software and patient profiles.
To update your SmartVS installation, please complete the following steps:
- From the SmartVS launcher, click on [Help > Updates]. This will close the SmartVS windows and open the software update utility.
- In the Update Name field, make sure ‘SmartVSFeb2021Update.DAT.’ is entered (without the quotation marks)
- Click on the [Start Software Update] button at the bottom-left of the window. If you have previously updated SmartVS you will see a confirmation message that indicates when the program was last updated. Click [Yes] to continue with the update.
- Let the updater finish the download, then click on [Exit and Return to Application].
- TrOAE acquisition using tone stimuli is now active.
- Minor corrections to patient profiles