Version 1.04 of the SmartVS Simulator has been released. This release adds the ability to simulate the acquisition of Transient Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions (TEOAE) and Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAE) using the SmartOAE module.
To update your SmartVS installation, please complete the following steps:
- From the SmartVS launcher, click on [Help > Updates]. This will close the SmartVS windows and open the software update utility.
- In the Update Name field, make sure ‘SmartVS.DAT’ is entered (without the quotation marks)
- Click on the [Start Software Update] button at the bottom-left of the window. If you have previously updated SmartVS you will see a confirmation message that indicates when the program was last updated. Click [Yes] to continue with the update.
- Let the updater finish the download
- In the Update Name field, enter the update name ‘SmartVSPatients.DAT‘ (without the quotation marks). Just like before, if you see a confirmation message, click [Yes] to continue.
- Let the updater finish the download, then click on [Exit and Return to Application].
- Added the SmartOAE module, accessible from the SmartVS main screen
- Added the ability to load TEOAE and DPOAE responses into the SmartEP module
- OAE probe is now active in the Test Room window