Version 1.03 of the SmartVS Simulator has been released. This release adds the ability to simulate the acquisition of acoustic reflex, copying of results to the windows clipboard, and adding/removing Patient Profiles. Images copied to the clipboard may be pasted into any compatible programs, such as word processors like MS Word.
To update your SmartVS installation, please complete the following steps:
- From the SmartVS launcher, click on [Help > Updates]. This will close the SmartVS windows and open the software update utility.
- In the Update Name field, make sure ‘SmartVS.DAT’ is entered (without the quotation marks)
- Click on the [Start Software Update] button at the bottom-left of the window.
- Let the updater finish the download, then click on [Exit and Return to Application].
- Added ability to test for Acoustic Reflex.
- Acoustic Reflex can be measured with or without AR decay.
- The last acquired image may now be copied to the windows clipboard.
- Patient image may be copied to report pages.
- Patient image may also be copied to the windows clipboard.
- Custom Patient Profiles may be imported using the Appointments window.
- Patient profiles may be deleted and removed from the Appointments window.