What Personal Information do We Gather?
The information we learn from our customers helps us personalize your visit at Intelligent Hearing Systems. We may store and archive any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the site features. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing the site experience for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that get transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our site to recognize your browser and to provide some site features.
- The documentation on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable them altogether. However, we recommend that you leave them turned on. You may also customize the cookies that are used by using the Cookie Settings option from the notice at the bottom of the page
- Cookies may need to be enabled for you to be able to purchase the SmartVS software.
Does Intelligent Hearing Systems Share the Information It Receives?
We are not in the business of selling information to third parties. We do not share customer information with any third parties, unless we have express consent from said customer. You may receive communications from us, or out authorized representatives if you have previously purchased from us or communicated with us through our web site.
How Secure Is The Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input when necessary.
- We do not store any information about you in web based databases.
What Choices Can I Make?
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain site features.
- If you want to stop receiving e-mail or other forms of communication from us, please let us know by contacting us.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. You may also customize the cookies provided by using the setting in the notice at the bottom of the screen.
Access by Children
Intelligent Hearing Systems does not sell products for purchase by children. All products must be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Intelligent Hearing Systems, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Florida. If you have any concern about privacy at Intelligent Hearing Systems, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.